is a group of 2 Performance Visualizer libraries for Wealth-Lab 6 that extend the built-in analysis capabilities. After installing this Extension from the Wealth-Lab site
, enable your new visualizers in Preferences > Performance Visualizers
The following visualizers are included in the library: Note: if you are upgrading from previous versions
(before v2012.12), and have a question like: "I can not find a visualizer", "I do not see closed equity/drawdown", or "What's new?", please read this FAQ
The following visualizers are included in Extra Visualizers
library (closed source):
Discuss and suggest your ideas on the Forum
Download Project Source Code (previous version 2012.07 demo)
This source code will help you get started building your textual, tabular and graphical Visualizers as well as Scorecards for strategy optimization and ranking. You can find its zipped source code by clicking on "Attachments" on top of the page.To download attachments, you need to log in to the Wiki with a SEPARATE Wiki account authorized by Wealth-Lab staff for this purpose! Logging in on the wealth-lab.com site is NOT enough.
Wealth-Lab Developer/Pro customers who can't see "Attachments" - please visit Support section at wealth-lab.com
See here for the complete change log
- Right click menu is generally unified with built-in visualizers. Basically it contains these features:
- Copy Chart to Clipboard
- Copy Data to Clipboard
- Save as... (graphic file in a variety of vector/bitmap formats)
- Unzoom (Restores state of scale to default)
- Change Scale (Switches between linear and log scale of equity)
- When mousing over a chart, a tooltip will hint of equity value, drawdown depth etc.
- Equity+, Portfolio Inspector: Y-Axis uneven numbers (deferred) - workaround: switch to log and back to linear
- Equity+: YAxis rescaling bug after switching back from log to linear scale
- Equity+: Exception: run any simulation, select Equity+, switch to "Net Profit", and then switch to "Log".
- Performance+: workspace settings not restored (overridden by global config file) (WontFix)
- Portfolio Inspector: incorrect date picker value/vertical line/scrollbar position when clicking < > in scrollbar after selecting a date from the date picker (Deferred)
- Equity+: Copy Data to Clipboard may fail with an error message (workaround: enable Cash and Linear Regression line before copying).